Can't believe it's Christmas again already. Technically it starts whenever I decide to pull my ass out of bed tomorrow morning but I just spent an hour wrapping a total of 5 presents that were put off until last minute as usual and I've already spent my monthly 1-tear quota on George Bailey--I swear that movie gets me EVERY fuggin year...it's awful---so it's safe to say Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays if you're a lil' puss).
My first gift to myself this year? Stuffing my face with the Italian Market's finest deconstructed cannoli tray, courtesy of Isgro's:
That's right. You're looking at the Guido version of chips & salsa, except our salsas come in vanilla/chocolate/traditional (ricotta-chocolate chip) form and don't leave you running to destroy someone's bathroom afterward. Feel free to wipe the drool off your keyboard (or whatever else you need to wipe off), have yourselves a Merry Little Christmas, and be thankful for the gift that the Birds will be wrapping up this Sundee: NFC East Champions. Say PEACE!....on earth

No comments:
Post a Comment