Sunday, December 26, 2010
This Can't Be Happening...
CSNPhilly -- The NFL is keeping an eye on the weather forecast, and a league official did not rule out the possibility that the Eagles-Vikings game would be moved if conditions become dangerous Sunday night.
Brett Favre, you selfish son of a bitch. If you think that #4 DIDN'T wake up this morning and begin an all-out phone campaign trying to convince League officials to push the game back one day so he can upstage his replacement one last time, while trying to convince his coach that his playing status has improved from borderline-dead to '97 Super Bowl Champ-worthy, then someone must've hit the egg nog a little too hard last night. Sorry, Mayor Nutter, but I have no problem walking 30 miles to get to the game tonight...it's just too GD important to the Birds & to ME.
Side note: Does anyone else think it's wrong that an NFL football coach's first name is Leslie?? I'm not trying to be sexist, and I will forver hold a place in my heart for the only male Leslie (Nielson, R.I.P.) in my eyes, but c'mon Vikings...I mean, your uniforms are already purple! Are you TRYING to become the next WNFL expansion team, because you've put together one hell of an audition tape these past few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment