I know the week's almost over and this game is just getting started, but the Temple-Nova game is just too delicious not to feature this week. We've got Jay's Cats looking to exact some revenge on the Owls who upset them last year...and trying to do so without Scottie Reynolds' hot hand mind you. There's just something about JW that has me feeling like he won't allow himself or his team to get embarrassed 2 years in a row in front of the big lights of ESPN's telecast. My guess is he unveils a new piece of gold jewelry to the world tonight (Pocketwatch is running 5:1; Anklet, 30:1) and ups the stakes to platinum if Nova's winning by 20 at the half. This is also my personal Kostini Kash pick of the night (more to come on that later) and I do not expect to be disappointed.
UPDATE-- The line was Nova (-6) and they only won by 4. Typical Jay...making you watch his ice-melting smile up until the very last shot is taken. I don't care, a win is a win and I'll factor in the lines going forward. Plus, the Kostini Kash line was Pick 'Em so 1-0 for Terrance.

No comments:
Post a Comment