Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Is This Guy Even Worth My Time?

So I'm already getting some Phightin' Phire pheedback from readers, which makes me one of the happiest pupps in the litter. Keep it coming. This clip was sent in response to the Columbus bum with the radio voice that everyone's creaming over today:


I'm kinda torn right now. I mean, I'm watching this guy and thinking "this asshole's trying waaay too hard to get his point across", especially with the bullshit captions. Let's forget the fact that it probably took him a solid 4 hours to phonetically spell out every fucking thing he says; he's clearly mispronouncing words just to be a dick. BaulTEEmore? yes. BAWLDYmore? sorry fella, but I dunno what type of shitheads you roll with.

Okay okay, maybe I'm splitting hairs here. Kid fuggin nails it with "Lantic City's too touristy anymore" (@0:45). I swear I heard that at least twice at the Trop the last time I was there (with some tourists). But still, I can't help but feel wronged after I watch this and I'm not sure why. Am I wrong here?? Leave some love in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment