Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Worst News of 2011?
LA Times -- Actor Bill Erwin passed away from age-related causes last Wednesday at his home in Studio City, California. He was 96.
First meaningful death of 2011 (to me, at least) and it happened in 2010?! I guess when you're that old your family doesn't give a shit about waiting 7 days to inform your adoring fanbase. Goodnight, Sweet Prince.
SIDE NOTE (and maybe the real story to come of this): I do a search of "Irwin" on Google to get this news story and apparently John Mellencamp split from his supermodel wife Elaine "Irwin" Mellencamp last week?! For Meg Ryan?! I dunno how I missed this shit, but it seems to me that Cougar only stayed in the marriage to cozy up with Elaine's far more famous 8th cousin. Also, he may have to update some of his songs to get in the Now...I'm thinking something like: "A little ditty, about Jack and that annoying bitch from all those romantic comediiiiiiiiies"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment