Monday, January 3, 2011

Sporcle Quiz Of The Week

Most of us reported back to work today which means that we can officially kiss 2010 goodbye. For those of you who still wax nostalgic for a condensed year's worth of vuvuzelas, national tragedies, and pre-legal Miley Cyrus (okay that last one, not so much), may I present the inaugural Sporcle Quiz of the Week: Can You Name the Events Which Happened in 2010?

Worst Miss: Being unable to accurately indentify Obamacare by its full name. Not particularly awful, except I read/hear about this at least 30 times a week.

Biggest Surprise: Nailing the Chilean miner question on the first guess...a completely uneducated & immature guess, no less. By the way, this will likely be the third to last time I ever write "nailing the Chilean miner" in a sentence.

Final Tally: 21 out of 24. Batting .875 which is a HELL of a start to the 2011 season; if I can keep this up, I expect to qualify for the Sporcle Invitational by May. As we say in the show, "That's fine".

No comments:

Post a Comment