Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sporcle Quiz of the Week


It's been crazy busy the past couple days. A year's worth of life seems to be hitting me in one fuggin week and I'm just trying to keep up with the posts. Either way time is of the essence, so let's keep the fun going with the Sporcle Quiz of the Week: Safe Cracker 3! Quick description--You get 4 minutes to "crack the safe" by listing out 4 items in alphabetical order for each category. For example, they may ask "List the 4 Indiana Jones Movie Titles", to which you'd type "Last Crusade, Raiders, Temple, Who the fuck cares about the Shia Labeouf one?!"...okay, you still get my point. Once you get the 4th one right, they give you a code to enter so you can move to the next category. Sound easy enough? Well just you wait...

Worst Miss: This isn't so much of a miss as it's just an absolute abortion. Without ruining the quiz, let's just say I was cruising along and made it to number 42. I thought I knew what it was. Was pretty fucking sure I knew what it was. I must've typed it in 10 times because I figured I was psyching myself out with mental Parkinsons mistypes or some shit. Nope...had to wait until the fucking timer ran out to see what I missed. Let's just say I will never be doing a Safe Cracker quiz again. What a fucking joke.

Biggest Surprise: Fuck this, I'm going to the Final Tally.

Final Tally: 41 out of 49. This was supposed to be fun for me and now I'm just about as pissed off as Bart Scott was for winning a goddamn football game. 3-week average jumps up to .828, but I'm still thinking of leaning on Greg Anderson to whip me up a Week 4 Berry-BALCO Booster Shake. See you in Pittsburgh? CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment