Sunday, January 16, 2011
Sorry, Pats
Well, it's official--after this weekend, I now have no team that I legitimately want to root for in the playoffs.
Don't get me wrong, I was not cheering for the Pats to win but part of me wanted to see Danny Woodhead take one last dump on the entire Jets organization. The Bears can go fuck themselves and I could give two shits about the Steelers or Jets. I guess that leaves the Pack. But last week's loss still stings a little and I've never agreed with the school of thought that you cheer for the team that sent you home since them winning it all vindicates your team for losing. Fuck that noise.
Nope, starting today I'm cheering for one player and one player only: Frank Zombo. The dude clearly has the sickest name out of anyone still in contention and it gives me an extra incentive to booze it up next weekend because we all know that I don't blackout, I Zombie. And my second Rule of Zombie is "Zombies always win", so I know I'm picking a winner here. However, my first rule is "Never trust a Zombie" so if Zombo misses his 6th straight game and/or the Packers shit the bed, don't say I didn't warn you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment